The Cathedral Chapter House (Domkapitelhuset)
On this site, at the corner of Kiliansgatan and Krafts Torg, a one-storey building once stood until 1928 housing both the parish registrar’s office and the restaurant Malmen. The Chapter House that stands here today functions as the premises for the chapter house administration and parish administration.
From the Middle Ages up until the Reformation, a Dominican monastery once stood on this site. Upon entering the Chapter House through the doorway from Krafts Torg, there is an enclosed cloister with a well. The Chapter House was designed by architect Theodor Wåhlin (1864-1948), who was the cathedral architect from 1902 until his death.