Palaestra et Odeum
Palaestra et Odeum is located on Universitetsplatsen (University Square) and owned by Lund University. The building was designed by Helgo Zettervall and built in 1883. Previously, the botanical gardens were situated on this site and behind the façade lie the remains of the Orangery that once stood here dating from the mid-18th century. Originally, the building housed a gymnasium and choir halls, however, these were destroyed after a fire in 1980 and replaced by an auditorium.
The Lecture Hall was included in 2007 and is part of the Lund University convention centre, which also utilizes other facilities around University Square.